Bear Canyon Cottage w/hot tub!Big Bear Lake, San Bernardino County, California, 92315, United States of America
About this listing
4.6 Star before the remodel done on Jan 16, 2020! Location location location! The perfect getaway, just bring your toothbrush! Newly Remodeled kitchen with granite countertops; stove with oven, microwave; stainless steel sink and designer faucet; wood flooring and great lighting. There is a Wraparound composite deck and a huge outdoor heated spa and huge back deck for relaxing and enjoying the outdoors with ski slope views in a treetop setting!!!
Bear Canyon Cottage features 3 bedrooms + a loft dressed in fresh linens and comforters and is ready to use and two bathrooms with fresh towels, washcloths, and hand towels as well as essential supplies like toilet paper, shampoo and soap. The cottage has beds for eight people. Bedroom 1 has a woodsy-style king size bed in the Master bedroom. The Master Bedroom includes a Master Bathroom. Bedroom 2 has a king bed and a set of twin-sized bunk beds. Bedroom 3 has a queen-size bed and a set of twin bunk beds. The Loft has a day bed and a flat-screen Smart TV. Two full baths make for fast morning getaways whether you’ve planned a day on the slopes, a day on the lake, or any of the many other activities and attractions you’ll find here in Big Bear. The kitchen is all set up for you with new appliances, cookware, dishware, flatware, utensils, glasses and everything you’ll need to prepare a quick bite to eat or full in-cabin family dinners … we even provide your wine glasses! A yard offers on-property snow play for the youngsters in the winter.
This cabin is about 1 mile from Bear Mountain and about 3 miles from Snow Summit. Yet it’s in a truly woodland/forest setting, this property is like very few others.
There is truly a lot to do in Big Bear in every season. We have clean air and friendly people which makes Big Bear the best mountain vacation spot in Southern California. So come on up and enjoy it.
Please check out all of the new pictures of the cabin. But be assured, you won’t be disappointed in this cabin.
The maximum occupancy for this lodge is three cars and a eight-guests.
Sorry, firewood not provided. Sorry, no pets are allowed.
You have access to the entire main house. The garage is locked up for storage and is not for guest use.
Other things to note
Frequently Asked Questions
• Is there a fireplace in the cabin? Yes, the cabin has a wood-burning fireplace. Firewood is not provided.
• Is there a spa? Yes, the cabin has a heated outdoor spa. The spa has a cover. Please keep the cover on when not in use. If you have any problems with the spa while you’re renting, please let us know right away. The spa works well and is easily programmed if you want it hotter or cooler, etc. When using the spa, please clean yourself off before and after, and do not bring food or drinks into the spa.
• Do you provide sheets and blankets? Yes, linens are provided for each bed in the cabin. They are professionally laundered, and beds made up for you when you arrive.
• Is there a place to do laundry nearby? Yes, the cabin has a washer and dryer. We do not provide laundry soap, detergent, dryer sheets, etc.
• How many towels should we bring? We provide one bath towel for every provided sleeping spot, i.e. beds for four, four bath towels, plus hand towels. You can wash and/or dry the towels in the laundry if you should need to, or certainly bring extras if you’d like. If the linens we provide are damaged, you will be charged accordingly.
• Where should I dump my trash? The City of Big Bear Lake requires renters to remove trash when they leave. Trash can be taken to Big Bear Disposal at 41974 Garstin Rd. It is a free dumping site. If trash is left at the cabin, there will be a $15 fee per bag that we have to remove ourselves.
• Does the cabin have a full kitchen? Yes, the cabin comes with a full kitchen and is equipped with the following supplies: pots, pans, utensils, plates, cups, flatware, and glasses! The cabin has a range & oven, microwave, and refrigerator. The cabin has a normal coffee maker. This cabin does have an automatic dishwasher. We ask that you empty the refrigerator when you leave. Please bring any supplies you think that you will need: aluminum foil, plastic wrap, storage containers, coffee filters, dish liquid, etc.
• Is there parking at the cabins? The cabin has room for three vehicles. There is no parking on the street. It is against city ordinance and you may be towed.
• Do you have any games at the cabins? The cabin does not come with games, however, the cabin is in an area that is very close to the Big Bear Village (shops and restaurants), the golf course, the Big Bear Alpine Zoo, and many other sites! We are happy to recommend places as well.
• Do you have a barbeque grill? Yes, a charcoal one. Charcoal is not provided.
·Should we clean the cabin ourselves? The cabin is professionally cleaned after every stay. The cleaning fee that is charged goes directly to the cleaners themselves.
• What do we do with dishes and soiled linens? The linens, towels, etc. may be left in the bathtub in the bathroom. Dishes, silverware, etc. need to be cleaned, dried, and put back into the cabinets. There is a $25 fee for any dishes that the cleaners have to wash and put away.
• When will I get my security deposit back? Security deposit is handled through Airbnb and is just a hold they place on the card for 48 hours after check out.
• How do we get keys to the cabin? Once you have checked in with us, you will receive a code or lockbox with a key to access the house. The key will be returned to the lockbox when you leave.
• When is check-in and check-out? Check-in is 3:00 p.m. on the first night of your rental and check-out is 11:00 a.m. of the morning following your last night’s rental. A $50/hour charge will be added to any check-outs after 11am that are not pre-approved. It may be possible to check out at 1 PM for an additional charge.
• What if I need to get hold of someone about the cabin? Message us on Airbnb or give us a call. We try to respond immediately to all Airbnb messages.
• Do I need snow tire chains to get to Big Bear? During the winter months, carrying chains on you is almost always required unless your car is a four-wheel drive. Storms may be unpredictable and therefore it helps to have them. Additionally, during the winter months, the CHP may stop you to see if you have them and ticket you if you don’t. You can check chain requirements and road conditions at Caltrans.com.
- ID: 3839
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 7
- Bathrooms: 2
- Type: Entire Place / House
- Nightly: $216
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): $600
- Security deposit: $250
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $175 Per Stay
- Master room
- 7 king size
- 8 Guests
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Area
- Hot tub
- TV Cable
- Free Parking
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
Hosted by Matt
- Super Host
- United States
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By:
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 4 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 4 Guests