Bear Wood Retreat, fenced yard, close to village. FeaturedBig Bear, California, United States
About this listing
Bear Wood Retreat is within walking distance of The Village a great place for a unique small-town shopping experience. Pine KnotMarina which offers rentals of boats, fishing gear, jet skis, kayaks and paddleboards. They also have watersport school and lake tours on Miss Liberty. The Retreat is just a short 10 min drive to both Snow Summit and Bear Mountain Ski Resorts. Will you go out on the town or will you cuddle up next to the fire and watch movies.
Bear Wood Retreat features three bedrooms dressed in fresh linens, and comforters and they are ready to use and one bathroom with fresh towels, washcloths, and hand towels as well as essential supplies like toilet paper, shampoo and soap. There are beds for six people. Bedroom 1 has one king-size bed and it has a flat-screen TV in the room. Bedroom 2 has a queen futon. Bedroom 3 has a set of bunk beds, a Foosball table and a flat-screen TV. The kitchen is well stocked and is all set up for you with appliances, cookware, dishware, flatware and utensils, glasses, everything you’ll need to prepare a quick bite to eat or full in-cabin family dinners … we even provide your wine glasses! A roll of paper towels is also provided. Wake up to your freshly brewed coffee and sit on the large fenced in patio or deck listening to the birds chirping while enjoying the forest views. A large fenced in yard offers on-property snow play for the youngsters in the winter or a game in the sun when the snow has gone.
Whether you’ve planned a day on the slopes, a day on the lake, or any of the many other activities and attractions you’ll find on the mountain you’re sure to have a great day and when you’re done you have this great lodge to relax in.
You are in a truly lovely setting here on this property it is like very few others. Please check out all the pictures. But be assured, you won’t be disappointed in this cabin.
There is lots to do in Big Bear during every season. Clean air and friendly people make Big Bear Lake the best mountain vacation spot in Southern California. So, come on up and enjoy it.
The maximum occupancy for this lodge is two cars and a six-guests.
Sorry, firewood not provided. Sorry, no pets are allowed.
The whole cabin is for your use.
Other things to note
Frequently Asked Questions
• Is there a fireplace in the cabin? Yes, the cabin has a wood-burning fireplace. Firewood is not provided.
• Do you provide sheets and blankets? Yes, linens are provided for each bed in the cabin. They are professionally laundered, and beds made up for you when you arrive.
• Is there a place to do laundry nearby? Yes, there are a few laundromats near the cabin. The closest are “Wash and Wear” in the Interlaken Shopping Center and “Clean Jeans Laundromat” on Big Bear Boulevard.
• How many towels should we bring? We provide one bath towel for every provided sleeping spot, i.e. beds for four, four bath towels, plus hand towels. You can wash and/or dry the towels in the laundry if you should need to, or certainly bring extras if you’d like. If the linens we provide are damaged, you will be charged accordingly.
• Where should I dump my trash? The City of Big Bear Lake requires renters to remove trash when they leave. Trash can be taken to Big Bear Disposal at 41974 Garstin Rd. It is a free dumping site. If trash is left at the cabin, there will be a $15 fee per bag that we have to remove ourselves.
• Does the cabin have a full kitchen? Yes, the cabin comes with a full kitchen and is equipped with the following supplies: pots, pans, utensils, plates, cups, flatware, and glasses! The cabin has a range & oven, microwave, and refrigerator. The cabin has a normal coffee maker. This cabin does have an automatic dishwasher. We ask that you empty the refrigerator when you leave. Please bring any supplies you think that you will need: aluminum foil, plastic wrap, storage containers, coffee filters, dish liquid, etc.
• Is there parking at the cabins? The cabin has room for two vehicles. There is no parking on the street. It is against city ordinance and you may be towed.
- ID: 3833
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Type: Entire Place
- Nightly: $153
- Allow additional guests: No
- Master room
- 2 king size
- 6 Guests
- Master room
- 2 queen size
- 6 Guests
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
Hosted by Matt
- Super Host
- United States
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By: