Pine Rock CabinBig Bear Lake
About this listing
Pine Rock Cabin is a charming knotty pine cabin with all the comforts of home. The recently remodeled and redecorated interior is exceptionally equipped for family fun. Game room complete with pool table, electronic dartboard, fireplace, and wet bar. The kitchen well stocked to satisfy all your culinary needs. Two extra-large bedrooms and bathrooms include a king bed in the master and queen bed in the guest room and laundry facilities.
Exterior boasts spacious wrap-around decks with gas BBQ, picnic table. A large triple-sized lot is perfect for families. Plenty of room to build a snowman, sled down the gentle hill, and a swing for the little ones.
2 bedrooms dressed in fresh linens and comforters and are ready to use and 2 bathrooms with fresh towels, washcloths, and hand towels as well as essential supplies like toilet paper, shampoo, and soap. This cabin sleeps a maximum of 7 people. Please do not ask us to exceed occupancy limits. We do our best to keep our calendar and rate information current.
Because this is our second home, we keep it well maintained. We’ve outfitted it with all of the comforts of home, including blow dryers, games and puzzles, and all the conveniences of our primary home.
8′ Pool table, 42″ flat-screen TV in family room plus additional TVs in the game room and bedrooms, expanded cable, DVD/VCRs, 2 wood-burning fireplaces, Propane BBQ, wi-fi, full-size washer/dryer, blow dryers, stereo, games, books, videos, microwave, coffee pot, toaster, stove/oven, dishwasher, blender, pots, pans, and dishes.
There is a high-chair/booster chair available for your use.
The entire house is exclusively yours to use during your stay. No shared space.
Other things to note
Frequently Asked Questions
• Is there a fireplace in the cabin? Yes, the cabin has a wood-burning fireplace. Firewood is not provided.
• Do you provide sheets and blankets? Yes, linens are provided for each bed in the cabin. They are professionally laundered, and beds made up for you when you arrive.
• Is there a place to do laundry nearby? Yes, the cabin has a washer and a dryer. We do not provide laundry soap, detergent, dryer sheets, etc.
• How many towels should we bring? We provide one bath towel for every provided sleeping spot, i.e. beds for four, four bath towels, plus hand towels. You can wash and/or dry the towels in the laundry if you should need to, or certainly bring extras if you’d like. If the linens we provide are damaged, you will be charged accordingly.
• Where should I dump my trash? The City of Big Bear Lake requires renters to remove trash when they leave. Trash can be taken to Big Bear Disposal at 41974 Garstin Rd. It is a free dumping site. If trash is left at the cabin, there will be a $15 fee per bag that we have to remove ourselves.
• Does the cabin have a full kitchen? Yes, the cabin comes with a full kitchen and is equipped with the following supplies: pots, pans, utensils, plates, cups, flatware, and glasses! The cabin has a range & oven, microwave, and refrigerator. The cabin has a normal coffee maker. This cabin does have an automatic dishwasher. We ask that you empty the refrigerator when you leave. Please bring any supplies you think that you will need: aluminum foil, plastic wrap, storage containers, coffee filters, dish liquid, etc.
• Is there parking at the cabins? The cabin has room for two vehicles. There is no parking on the street. It is against city ordinance and you may be towed.
• Do you have any games at the cabins? The cabin does come with games, the cabin is also in an area that is very close to the Big Bear Village (shops and restaurants), the golf course, the Big Bear Alpine Zoo, and many other sites! We are happy to recommend places as well.
• Do you have a barbeque grill? Yes, a gas one for you to use. IF gas is going out just let me know and I will get a replacement over quickly.
·Should we clean the cabin ourselves? The cabin is professionally cleaned after every stay. The cleaning fee that is charged goes directly to the cleaners themselves.
• What do we do with dishes and soiled linens? The linens, towels, etc. may be left in the bathtub in the bathroom. Dishes, silverware, etc. need to be cleaned, dried and put back into the cabinets. There is a $25 fee for any dishes that the cleaners have to wash and put away.
• When will I get my security deposit back? Security deposit is handled through Airbnb and is just a hold they place on the card for 48 hours after check out.
• How do we get keys to the cabin? Once you have checked in with us, you will receive a code to access the house. There is a keypad on the front door to enter the code.
• Do you have a smart TV? Yes, the large family room TV should be set to input 8 for Roku access to your subscription services. We also have an extensive DVD library that is also provided.
• When is check-in and check-out? Check-in is 3:00 p.m. on the first night of your rental and check-out is 11:00 a.m. of the morning following your last night’s rental. A $50/hour charge will be added to any check-outs after 11 am that is not pre-approved. It may be possible to check out at 1 PM for an additional charge.
• What if I need to get hold of someone about the cabin? Message us on Airbnb or give us a call. We try to respond immediately to all Airbnb messages.
• Do I need snow tire chains to get to Big Bear? During the winter months, carrying chains on you is almost always required unless your car is a four-wheel drive. Storms may be unpredictable and therefore it helps to have them. Additionally, during the winter months, the CHP may stop you to see if you have them and ticket you if you don’t. You can check chain requirements and road conditions at Caltrans.com.
- ID: 3878
- Guests: 7
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Type: Entire Place / House
- Nightly: $183
- Allow additional guests: No
- Master room
- 5 king size
- 7 Guests
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
Hosted by Matt
- Super Host
- United States
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By:
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Baths
- 6 Guests
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 2 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 4 Guests