The Moonridge Inn w/HOT TUB!!!Big Bear Lake
About this listing
Beautiful house located close to Bear Mountain Ski resort park and ride. House has three bedrooms/ three bathrooms and a hot tub!
This Moonridge Inn features three bedrooms that are dressed in fresh linens and comforters and are ready to use and three bathrooms with fresh towels, washcloths, and hand towels as well as essential supplies like toilet paper, shampoo, and soap. There are beds for six people and the hot tub exclusively private to you. Bedroom one has a sofa, fireplace, private deck and on large private bathroom with queen bed. Bedroom two has a queen bed and a bathroom. Bedroom three has a full-twin bunk bed and a bathroom. You will be renting the whole house and nothing is shared. You will be the only people there. The kitchen is well stocked and is all set up for you with appliances, cookware, dishware, flatware and utensils, glasses, everything you’ll need to prepare a quick to eat or full in-cabin family dinners … we even provide your wine glasses! A large yard and it offers on-property snow play for the youngsters in the winter or a game in the sun when the snow has gone. Wake up to your freshly brewed coffee and sit outside listening to the birds chirping while enjoying the forest views.
Whether you’ve planned a day on the slopes, a day on the lake, or any of the many other activities and attractions you’ll find on the mountain you’re sure to have a great day and when you’re done you have this great cabin to relax in.
The inn is the perfect quiet space to escape the city and enjoy the quiet mountains for a few days. It has all you need to enjoy your time in the mountains. Just bring your food, some clothes, and wood if you plan on using the fireplace.
You are in a truly lovely setting here on this property it is like very few others. Please check out all the pictures. But be assured, you won’t be disappointed in this cabin.
There is lots to do in Big Bear in every season. Clean air and friendly people make Big Bear Lake the best mountain vacation spot in Southern California. So, come on up and enjoy it.
The maximum occupancy for this cabin is two cars and six-guests.
Sorry, firewood not provided. Sorry, no pets are allowed.
You have full access to the whole inn.
Other things to note
Frequently Asked Questions
• Is there a fireplace in the cabin? Yes, the cabin has a wood-burning fireplace. Firewood is not provided.
• Is there a spa? Yes, the cabin has a heated outdoor spa. The spa has a cover. Please keep the cover on when not in use. If you have any problems with the spa while you’re renting, please let us know right away. The spa works well and is easily programmed if you want it hotter or cooler, etc. When using the spa, please clean yourself off before and after, and do not bring food or drinks into the spa.
• Do you provide sheets and blankets? Yes, linens are provided for each bed in the cabin. They are professionally laundered, and beds made up for you when you arrive.
• Is there a place to do laundry nearby? Yes, there are a few laundromats near the cabin. The closest are “Wash and Wear” in the Interlaken Shopping Center and “Clean Jeans Laundromat” on Big Bear Boulevard.
• How many towels should we bring? We provide one bath towel for every provided sleeping spot, i.e. beds for four, four bath towels, plus hand towels. You can wash and/or dry the towels in the laundry if you should need to, or certainly bring extras if you’d like. If the linens we provide are damaged, you will be charged accordingly.
• Where should I dump my trash? The City of Big Bear Lake requires renters to remove trash when they leave. Trash can be taken to Big Bear Disposal at 41974 Garstin Rd. It is a free dumping site. If trash is left at the cabin, there will be a $15 fee per bag that we have to remove ourselves.
• Does the cabin have a full kitchen? Yes, the cabin comes with a full kitchen and is equipped with the following supplies: pots, pans, utensils, plates, cups, flatware, and glasses! The cabin has a range & oven, microwave, and refrigerator. The cabin has a normal coffee maker. This cabin does have an automatic dishwasher. We ask that you empty the refrigerator when you leave. Please bring any supplies you think that you will need: aluminum foil, plastic wrap, storage containers, coffee filters, dish liquid, etc.
• Is there parking at the cabins? The cabin has room for three vehicles. There is no parking on the street. It is against city ordinance and you may be towed.
• Do you have any games at the cabins? The cabin does not come with games, however, the cabin is in an area that is very close to the Big Bear Village (shops and restaurants), the golf course, the Big Bear Alpine Zoo, and many other sites! We are happy to recommend places as well.
• Do you have a barbeque grill? This cabin does not have a barbeque grill.
·Should we clean the cabin ourselves? The cabin is professionally cleaned after every stay. The cleaning fee that is charged goes directly to the cleaners themselves.
• What do we do with dishes and soiled linens? The linens, towels, etc. may be left in the bathtub in the bathroom. Dishes, silverware, etc. need to be cleaned, dried, and put back into the cabinets. There is a $25 fee for any dishes that the cleaners have to wash and put away.
• When will I get my security deposit back? Security deposit is handled through Airbnb and is just a hold they place on the card for 48 hours after check out.
• How do we get keys to the cabin? Once you have checked in with us, you will receive a code or lockbox with a key to access the house. The key will be returned to the lockbox when you leave.
• When is check-in and check-out? Check-in is 3:00 p.m. on the first night of your rental and check-out is 11:00 a.m. of the morning following your last night’s rental. A $50/hour charge will be added to any check-outs after 11 am that are not pre-approved. It may be possible to check out at 1 PM for an additional charge.
• What if I need to get hold of someone about the cabin? Message us on AirBnb or give us a call. We try to respond immediately to all Airbnb messages.
• Do I need snow tire chains to get to Big Bear? During the winter months, carrying chains on you is almost always required unless your car is a four-wheel drive. Storms may be unpredictable and therefore it helps to have them. Additionally, during the winter months, the CHP may stop you to see if you have them and ticket you if you don’t. You can check chain requirements and road conditions at Caltrans.com.
- ID: 3866
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Type: Entire Place / House
- Nightly: $176
- Allow additional guests: No
- Master room
- 6 Guests
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
Hosted by Matt
- Super Host
- United States
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By:
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 8 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 6 Guests
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 2 Guests