Cienega Cottage- close to Boulder Bay and Lake!Big Bear Lake, California, United States
About this listing
Walk to Boulder Bay Park and Pleasure Point Marina while staying in this cute three bedroom, two bathroom house that’s been newly renovated. Plugin your Telsa or other electric cars while you stay without a problem with our electric car adapter.
You’ll love the tranquil atmosphere enveloping the home, which is located in Big Bear Lake with a very quiet neighborhood resulting in absolute peace and serenity. It is a quiet little section of Big Bear Lake that has a great mix of vacation renters and some full-time residents.
The cottage has been updated and has three bedrooms with two bathrooms for you to comfortably enjoy the time in the mountains with up to six of your friends and family. There is a full kitchen with pots, pans, and utensils for you to use when you are there to prepare your favorite meals.
Other things to note
Frequently Asked Questions
• Is there a fireplace in the cabin? Yes, the cabin has a wood-burning stove. Firewood is not provided.
• Do you provide sheets and blankets? Yes, linens are provided for each bed in the cabin. They are professionally laundered, and beds made up for you when you arrive.
• Is there a place to do laundry? Yes, there is a washer and dryer in the Cottage.
• How many towels should we bring? We provide one bath towel for every provided sleeping spot, i.e. beds for six, six bath towels, plus hand towels. You can wash and/or dry the towels in the laundry if you should need to, or certainly bring extras if you’d like. If the linens we provide are damaged, you will be charged accordingly.
• Where should I dump my trash? The City of Big Bear Lake requires renters to remove trash when they leave. Trash can be taken to Public Trash Sites (Clean Bear) The City maintains two public trash sites for trash and recyclable disposal to serve both residents and visitors. Locations: Fire House #2 (across from the Civic Center on Big Bear Blvd.) Big Bear Disposal, 41974 Garstin Road
. If trash is left at the cabin, there will be a $15 fee per bag that we have to remove ourselves.
• Does the cabin have a full kitchen? Yes, the cabin comes with a full kitchen and is equipped with the following supplies: pots, pans, utensils, plates, cups, flatware, and glasses! The cabin has a range & oven, microwave, and refrigerator. The cabin has a normal coffee maker. This cabin does have an automatic dishwasher. We ask that you empty the refrigerator when you leave. Please bring any supplies you think that you will need: aluminum foil, plastic wrap, storage containers, coffee filters, dish liquid, etc.
• Is there parking at the cabins? The cabin has room for two vehicles. There is no parking on the street. It is against the city ordinance and you may be towed.
• Do you have any games at the cabins? The cabin does not come with games, however, the cabin is in an area that is very close to the Big Bear Village (shops and restaurants), the golf course, the Big Bear Alpine Zoo, and many other sites! We are happy to recommend places as well.
• Do you have a barbeque grill? Yes, a gas one. Check gas when you arrive and if you need more I can have some delivered.
·Should we clean the cabin ourselves? The cabin is professionally cleaned after every stay. The cleaning fee that is charged goes directly to the cleaners themselves. We do ask you to leave the cabin in the same condition you find it. Cleaners will charge extra for trash left and if dishes aren’t washed.
• What do we do with dishes and soiled linens? The linens, towels, etc. may be left in the shower in the bathroom. Dishes, silverware, etc. need to be cleaned, dried, and put back into the cabinets. There is a $25 fee for any dishes that the cleaners have to wash and put away.
• When will I get my security deposit back? Security deposit is handled through Airbnb and is just a hold they place on the card for 48 hours after check out.
• How do we get keys to the cabin? Once you have checked in with us at the office, you will receive a code to access the house.
• When is check-in and check-out? Check-in is 3:00 p.m. on the first night of your rental and check-out is 11:00 a.m. of the morning following your last night’s rental. A $50/hour charge will be added to any check-outs after 11 am that is not pre-approved. It may be possible to check out at 1 PM for an additional charge.
• What if I need to get hold of someone about the cabin? Message us on Airbnb. We try to respond immediately to all Airbnb messages.
• Do I need snow tire chains to get to Big Bear? During the winter months, carrying chains on you is almost always required unless your car is a four-wheel drive. Storms may be unpredictable and therefore it helps to have them. Additionally, during the winter months, the CHP may stop you to see if you have them and ticket you if you don’t. You can check chain requirements and road conditions at Caltrans.com.
- ID: 5903
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Rooms: 3
- Type: Entire Place / House
- Nightly: $179
- Weekends (Sat & Sun): $289
- Allow additional guests: No
Custom Period Prices
|Start date||End date||Nightly||Weekends||Additional guests|
- Air Conditioning
- Hot tub
- Free Parking
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
Hosted by Matt
- Super Host
- United States
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By:
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 8 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 4 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 4 Guests