Country Club CottageBig Bear City
About this listing
Country Club Cottage is a beautifully updated. It has an open floor plan with high, wood-beamed ceilings. Updated kitchen and bathrooms. Wood-burning fireplace. Enjoy the mountain views from the back deck. Perfect family get-away.
Country Club Cottage is a very cozy cottage featuring two bedrooms that are dressed in fresh linens and comforters and are ready to use and one bathroom with fresh towels, washcloths and hand towels as well as essential supplies like toilet paper, shampoo, and soap. There are beds for four people. Bedroom one has a king bed with a bathroom and bedroom two with a queen bed. There is a fireplace (please bring wood to use.) for you to use while you cuddle up and watch your favorite movies on the TV. The kitchen is well stocked and is all set up for you with appliances, cookware, dishware, flatware and utensils, glasses, everything you’ll need to prepare a quick to eat or full in-cottage family dinners… we even provide your wine glasses. There is a charcoal grill for your use (sorry charcoal is not provided). A yard that offers on-property snow play for the youngsters in the winter or a game in the sun when the snow has gone. Wake up to your freshly brewed coffee and sit outside listening to the birds chirping while enjoying the forest views.
Whether you’ve planned a day on the slopes, a day on the lake, or any of the many other activities and attractions you’ll find on the mountain you’re sure to have a great day and when you’re done you have this great cottage to relax in.
The cottage is the perfect quiet space to escape the city and enjoy the quiet mountains for a few days. The cottage has all you need to enjoy your time in the mountains. Just bring your food and some clothes.
You are in a truly lovely setting here on this property it is like very few others. Please check out all the pictures. But be assured, you won’t be disappointed in this cottage.
There are lots of things to do in Big Bear every season. Clean air and friendly people make Big Bear Lake the best mountain vacation spot in Southern California. So, come on up and enjoy it. The cottgae is close to The Convention Center where they have Country dancing on Wednesdays on Saturdays. Tuesdays they have a Farmers Market except for wintertime. There are Car Shows and a host of other activities at the Convention Center. We are about 3 miles from the Village & 3 miles from the Ski Slopes.
The maximum occupancy for this cottage is two cars and a four-guests.
Sorry, firewood is not provided. Sorry, no pets are allowed.
Guests have access to the whole cottage.
Other things to note
Frequently Asked Questions
• Is there a fireplace in the cabin? Yes, the cabin has a wood-burning fireplace. Firewood is not provided.
• Do you provide sheets and blankets? Yes, linens are provided for each bed in the cabin. They are professionally laundered, and beds made up for you when you arrive. The bedding is cabin-like.
• Is there a place to do laundry nearby? Yes, the cabin has a washer and dryer. We do not provide laundry soap, detergent, dryer sheets, etc.
• How many towels should we bring? We provide one bath towel for every provided sleeping spot, i.e. beds for four, four bath towels, plus hand towels. You can wash and/or dry the towels in the laundry if you should need to, or certainly bring extras if you’d like. If the linens we provide are damaged, you will be charged accordingly.
• Where should I dump my trash? Please leave your trash in the trashcans outside the cabin.
• Does the cabin have a full kitchen? Yes, the cabin comes with a full kitchen and is equipped with the following supplies: pots, pans, utensils, plates, cups, flatware, and glasses! The cabin has a range & oven, microwave and refrigerator. The cabin has a normal coffee maker. This cabin does have an automatic dishwasher. We ask that you empty the refrigerator when you leave. Please bring any supplies you think that you will need: aluminum foil, plastic wrap, storage containers, coffee filters, dish liquid, etc.
• Is there parking at the cabins? The cabin has room for two vehicles. There is no parking on the street. It is against city ordinance and you may be towed.
• Do you have any games at the cabins? The cabin does not come with games, however, the cabin is in an area that is very close to the Big Bear Village (shops and restaurants), the golf course, the Big Bear Alpine Zoo, and many other sites! We are happy to recommend places as well.
• Do you have a barbeque grill? Yes, a charcoal one. Charcoal is not provided.
·Should we clean the cabin ourselves? The cabin is professionally cleaned after every stay. The cleaning fee that is charged goes directly to the cleaners themselves.
• What do we do with dishes and soiled linens? The linens, towels, etc. may be left in the bathtub in the bathroom. Dishes, silverware, etc. need to be cleaned, dried and put back into the cabinets. There is a $25 fee for any dishes that the cleaners have to wash and put away.
• When will I get my security deposit back? Security deposit is handled through Airbnb and is just a hold they place on the card for 48 hours after check out.
• How do we get keys to the cabin? Once you have checked in with us, you will receive a code or lockbox with a key to access the house. The key will be returned to the lockbox when you leave.
• When is check-in and check-out? Check-in is 3:00 p.m. on the first night of your rental and check-out is 11:00 a.m. of the morning following your last night’s rental. A $50/hour charge will be added to any check-outs after 11 am that are not pre-approved. It may be possible to check out at 1 PM for an additional charge.
• What if I need to get hold of someone about the cabin? Message us on AirBnb or give us a call. We try to respond immediately to all Airbnb messages.
• Do I need snow tire chains to get to Big Bear? During the winter months, carrying chains on you is almost always required unless your car is a four-wheel drive. Storms may be unpredictable and therefore it helps to have them. Additionally, during the winter months, the CHP may stop you to see if you have them and ticket you if you don’t. You can check chain requirements and road conditions at Caltrans.com.
- ID: 3869
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Type: Entire Place / House
- Nightly: $157
- Allow additional guests: No
- Master room
- 2 king size
- 4 Guests
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
Hosted by Matt
- Super Host
- United States
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By:
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 4 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Baths
- 6 Guests
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 2 Guests