The Wolf’s Den w/hot tub!Big Bear Lake
About this listing
The Wolf’s Den is a woodsy-style cabin that features an outdoor Jacuzzi area. It is well concealed for your privacy. Come on out and relax in this cozy Jacuzzi. The den is equipped with Wi-Fi, YouTube TV, and Netflix. It is decorated in a mountain-theme and is in a great location within a quiet little neighborhood. It is a small, yet cozy cabin. It’s great for a small family or two couples. It is close to Moonridge coffee and Dank Donuts!
The Wolf’s Den Living room has a wood-burning stove that you can use, please provide your wood. It also has a new big-screen TV with a Blu-ray/DVD player. Cuddle up and relax on the cozy couch by the fire and watch a movie with your loved one in this cozy living room.
There are two bedrooms with two beds for four people. Both bedrooms have one very comfortable queen-size bed. The linens and towels are included as well as extra cozy blankets. The bedrooms both have TV’s with YouTube TV and Netflix One full bath equipped with all your soapy needs. The cabin is fully stocked with one set of towels per sleeping area (per person with no extras) and bed linens for every sleeping area.
The kitchen is cozy yet it’s fully equipped and it has a nice indoor dining area. It is all set up for you with appliances, cookware, dishware, flatware and utensils, glasses, and even some spices. It’s everything you’ll need to prepare a quick bite to eat or full in-cabin family dinners … we even provide your wine glasses! The cabin has wood flooring and nice lighting.
It has a great fully fenced in backyard that offers on-property snow play for the youngsters in the winter or an impromptu soccer match when the snow has gone. Outside you will find that the yard is fully fenced in. The back yard has a horseshoe pit for some friendly competition, a propane grill and a hot tub for you to enjoy. On the deck. Hang out in the huge back yard on the deck and relax. Or even star gaze. You can’t see the stars better anywhere else. This cabin has so much more to offer!
Please take the time to look at all the pictures of the cabin. But be assured, you won’t be disappointed in this cabin.
The Wolf’s Den is a cozy cabin right in the heart of lower Moonridge two blocks from the park and rides to Bear Mountain ski resort. The location of the cabin is perfect. It’s about 2 minutes from Bear Mountain and about 5 minutes from Snow Summit. The cabin is walking distance to the Big Bear ski resort shuttle. The cabin is just a short drive from both The Village and Big Bear Lake, yet in a truly woodland/forest setting, this property is like very few others.
The clean air and friendly people make Big Bear Lake the best mountain vacation spot in Southern California. So, come on up and enjoy it. There is lots to do in Big Bear every season from snowboarding and skiing to boating on the lake. Don’t forget there is also lots more from Zip-lining to Escape Rooms. And there is always shopping we love it when you come and support our local business owners.
Whether you’ve planned a day on the slopes, a day on the lake, or planned on doing any of the many other activities and attractions you’ll find on the mountain, you’ll have this cozy cabin to return to and relax.
The Wolf’s Den Cabin is for four people at maximum occupancy and a two-car maximum in the driveway. There is no street parking it is against city ordinance.
You have access to the whole cabin.
Other things to note
Frequently Asked Questions
• Is there a fireplace in the cabin? Yes, the cabin has a wood-burning fireplace. Firewood is not provided.
• Is there a spa? Yes, the cabin has a heated outdoor spa. The spa has a cover. Please keep the cover on when not in use. If you have any problems with the spa while you’re renting, please let us know right away. The spa works well and is easily programmed if you want it hotter or cooler, etc. When using the spa, please clean yourself off before and after, and do not bring food or drinks into the spa.
• Do you provide sheets and blankets? Yes, linens are provided for each bed in the cabin. They are professionally laundered, and beds made up for you when you arrive. The bedding is cabin-like.
• Is there a place to do laundry nearby? Yes, there are a few laundromats near the cabin. The closest are “Wash and Wear” in the Interlaken Shopping Center and “Clean Jeans Laundromat” on Big Bear Boulevard.
• How many towels should we bring? We provide one bath towel for every provided sleeping spot, i.e. beds for four, four bath towels, plus hand towels. You can wash and/or dry the towels in the laundry if you should need to, or certainly bring extras if you’d like. If the linens we provide are damaged, you will be charged accordingly.
• Where should I dump my trash? The City of Big Bear Lake requires renters to remove trash when they leave. Trash can be taken to Big Bear Disposal at 41974 Garstin Rd. It is a free dumping site. If trash is left at the cabin, there will be a $15 fee per bag that we have to remove ourselves.
• Does the cabin have a full kitchen? Yes, the cabin comes with a full kitchen and is equipped with the following supplies: pots, pans, utensils, plates, cups, flatware, and glasses! The cabin has a range & oven, microwave, and refrigerator. The cabin has a normal coffee maker. Unfortunately, the kitchen does not have an automatic dishwasher. We ask that you empty the refrigerator when you leave. Please bring any supplies you think that you will need: aluminum foil, plastic wrap, storage containers, coffee filters, dish liquid, etc.
• Is there parking at the cabins? The cabin has room for two vehicles. There is no parking on the street. It is against city ordinance and you may be towed.
• Do you have any games at the cabins? The cabin does not come with games, however, the cabin is in an area that is very close to the Big Bear Village (shops and restaurants), the golf course, the Big Bear Alpine Zoo, and many other sites! We are happy to recommend places as well.
• Do you have a barbeque grill? Yes, it runs on propane.
·Should we clean the cabin ourselves? The cabin is professionally cleaned after every stay. The cleaning fee that is charged goes directly to the cleaners themselves.
• What do we do with dishes and soiled linens? The linens, towels, etc. may be left in the bathtub in the bathroom. Dishes, silverware, etc. need to be cleaned, dried and put back into the cabinets. There is a $25 fee for any dishes that the cleaners have to wash and put away.
• When will I get my security deposit back? Security deposit is handled through Airbnb and is just a hold they place on the card for 48 hours after check out.
• How do we get keys to the cabin? Once you have checked in with us, you will receive a code or lockbox with a key to access the house. The key will be returned to the lockbox when you leave.
• When is check-in and check-out? Check-in is 3:00 p.m. on the first night of your rental and check-out is 11:00 a.m. of the morning following your last night’s rental. A $50/hour charge will be added to any checkouts after 11 am that is not pre-approved. It may be possible to check out at 1 PM for an additional charge.
• What if I need to get hold of someone about the cabin? Message us on AirBnb or give us a call. We try to respond immediately to all Airbnb messages.
• Do I need snow tire chains to get to Big Bear? During the winter months, carrying chains on you is almost always required unless your car is a four-wheel drive. Storms may be unpredictable and therefore it helps to have them. Additionally, during the winter months, the CHP may stop you to see if you have them and ticket you if you don’t. You can check chain requirements and road conditions at Caltrans.com.
- ID: 275
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Check-in After: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 11:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / House
- Size: 875 SqFt
- Nightly: $163
- Weekends (Fri & Sat): $275
- Security deposit: $250
- Additional guests: $890
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $80 Per Stay
- Minimum number of days: 2
- Maximum number of days: 365
Custom Period Prices
|Start date||End date||Nightly||Weekends||Additional guests|
- Master Room
- 1 King size
- 2 Guests
- Bedroom 1
- 1 Queen Size
- 2 Guests
- Bedroom 2
- 1 Queen Size
- 2 Guests
- Bedroom 3
- 2 Twin Size
- 1 Guest
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund if cancelled within 24 hours of booking, 50% refund up to one week before stay, 6 or less days from stay no refund.
- Additional rules information
- - The maximum number of guests is 4. More than 4 guests in the home may result in asking you to leave, your deposit being forfeited, and/or an additional $100 charge for every extra guest. - The maximum number of cars allowed is 2. Cars must be parked in the driveway. Any street parking may result in being towed or fined at your own risk. - Quiet time begins at 10 PM. Please no excessive noise after this time. Any complaints made about the noise coming from the house after this time may result in a fine from the city that you will be responsible for paying and/or you may be asked to leave the cabin. - No smoking inside the home. A fee of $150 will be charged to you in order to purify the air and get rid of the smoke smell. Smoking is allowed outside away from open windows and doors. - Pets are not allowed in the home. If it is clear that a pet has been in the home during your stay, you will be issued a $250 charge. - Check out time is 11 AM. A $50/hour charge will be added to any check-outs after 11 am that is not pre-approved. It may be possible to check out at 1 PM for an additional charge. - In order to conserve energy and water, we ask that you leave any used beds unmade. This way we know which beds to change the linens on. - All dishes must be washed, dried, and put away. There is a $25.00 fee per load of dishes left dirty that the housekeepers must wash. - Please take all food items with you. - Please put all dirty towels in the bathtub -Any trash left will result in a $15.00 fee per bag that is left. Please take your trash to Big Bear Disposal at 41947 Garstin Rd. - If you enjoyed a fire during your stay please put the ashes in the ashcan provided for you. It should be on the porch. - This house has one ring camera monitoring activity outside the front door. There are no other cameras active or recording. - By booking the cabin, you understand that this house is in the mountains. We occasionally will have insects find their way into the house, which is beyond our control. That could include, but is not limited to, spiders, ants, moths, flies, etc. We are unable to completely prevent them from getting into the house, therefore there could occasionally be some inside. Thank you and enjoy your stay!
- The minimum stay is 2 nights
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Matt
- Super Host
- United States
- Profile Status
- Host rating
Aenean varius purus et cursus commodo. Integer molestie enim id purus interdum sodales. Nullam condimentum quam eu diam rhoncus, sed egestas tortor tempor. Vestibulum ultrices elit sit amet purus rutrum, vel finibus lorem imperdiet. Etiam ac mi eu orci hendrerit tempor. Etiam non felis sed massa aliquam egestas ac et leo. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Sed et tristique arcu. Donec a pulvinar lectus. Nam commodo blandit erat id tristique. Vestibulum consectetur tortor eget eros rutrum, ut mattis nunc pharetra.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 6 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 4 Guests